Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hey people! Just came back from SHOPPING!!! with NIKKI! Okay it was just her buying stuff. HAHA. Couzzies took off to HONG KONG this morning. They are so cute. All grown up. Went to CITY HALL. Waited for NIKKI. Bored like siao. HAHA. Went to watch THE HOLIDAY. I LOVE J.B!!! JACK BLACK! HAHA! He's like my FAVOURITE ACTOR MAN! HAHA. In S.O.R, Tenacious D, Envious, and now THE HOLIDAY!!! He's like FUCKING FUNNY!!! LOOOOVE HIM! Ate B and J before the movie. Ate at ThaiExpress for dinner. Kinda good stuff. HAHA. I can take my earstud off tomorrow! Which means Fishball would be back tomorrow! HAHA. I guess there would be many people there at the airport to welcome him back so I guess I need not be there? I dunno. See how.
Back to life. I still like the same guy. The one that I've been blogging about. I don't know why but I feel that there's someone in his heart already. I don't know. It's bugging me. It's like some FUCKING UNREQUITED LOVE. I hate to feel this way. It feels like being stabbed a FUCKING GAZILLION TIMES and POURING WATER FROM THE DEAD SEA ONTO IT and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.
Back to the MATRIX. NEED TO START ON CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! LIKE FUCK!!! I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME ALREADY!!!!

WILL YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY. I DON'T LOVE YOU. LIKE I DID. YESTERDAY.

No comments: