Monday, February 26, 2007

Went out with Rizal and Imai yesterday.
Actually it was suppose to be Imai only.
Just then, Riz sms-ed me asking if I was free.
I figured he wanted to hang somewhere so I asked him to join us.
HAHAHAHA.
Anyway, Riz arrived earlier than Mai.
LOL.
Anyway, went to HMV for a while with Riz while waiting for dear Mai to arrive.
HAHA.
Then Mai Mai called.
Went back to get her.
Went to Art Friend.
Art Friend ROCKS BALLS!
Got my board for art.
There are many interesting stuff at Art Friend!
Bought a pack of beads, a plastic case for my board, the board and a roll of elastic string.
Hahaha.
After that, we went to Pennisular Shopping Centre.
Went to look at shirts.
Found this very cute FALL OUT BOY shirt.
HHAHAHA.
It says Make Mosh Not War!
LOL!
Black and Yellow.
Got loadsa guitar picks man!
The best one is the 3D one man!
It's like a vampire baring it's teeth and then closing it's mouth again.
HAHA.
Mai Mai "pang saei" us.
HAHAHA.
Went to Pennisular Plaza to eat.
Riz wanted to try Burmese Food.
He was surprise that I can speak Burmese.
......
Went to eat and Inle Burmese Resturant.
It was good stuff man!!!
I had Nangi Thogh.
Riz had Thamin Thogh.
Hahaha.
I paid for his lunch.
Went to 7-eleven.
He bought me a drink.
Even now.
Walked towards to the Esplanade.
Ended up at the River Hongbao thingy.
I got a keyring!!!
It's brill man!!
Lol.
Walked on and on.
Ended up in Clarke Quay.
Okay.
HAHA.
Walked up Fort Canning Park.
Do you know how FUCKING STEEP THE BLOODY SLOPE IS?!?!
Damn tiring sia!
It's was like so damn HOT!!
On the way up, took pictures which I could most probably put in m y research.
Walked and walked.
Saw couples making out.
Hahahahaha!
I guess it's a great make-out place minus the mosquitoes.
HAHAHA.
Anyway, we kept walking.
Ended up at some old grave yard.
I like the tombstones man!
When I die, I want them like that!
All nice and Gothic.
Gothic as in not the weirdos with black lips but gothic as in the rennisaunce thingy.
Took some "shortcut".
Ended on top of a "HILL".
Very steep.
Riz said we could just walk down.
I said kae.
HAHA.
He was suprised that I didn't say no like what the other girls would say.
Hahaha.
It was fun walking down!
There were many crickets in the grass.
Haha.

Can i continue like tomorrow or something?
My fingers are tired.
It's not easy typing with seven fingers. (The left thumb not counted)

No comments: