Friday, August 10, 2007

SING FEST
WAS
TOTALLY
AWESOME!!!!!

I met WILLIAM BECKETT!!!!!!
AND GABE SAPORTA!!!!!
AND.....?
WILLIAM BECKETT IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!
his legs...... hmmmmmmmmmm......
Now I sound like some chikkopei.
I don't really know how to put the whole experience down in words.
It's just too fucking awesome!

My neck hurts because of the whole headbanging thing to Avenged Sevenfold!
And the constantly thrusting my fist in the air screaming "HEY!" "HO!"
And some idiot girl stomped on my ankle when I was waiting in line.
Peiying fell in the mosh pit.
Her look was classic man!!!
Yea.
Some girl lost her shoe and she started going hysterical.
I had to calm her down together with Peiying.
Elaine found her shoe.

ANYWAY! WILLIAM BECKETT MARKED MY HAND ACCIDENTALLY WITH THE MARKER!!! HAHA!!! It's such an artistic mark....


Yea!!! HAHA! Anyway, here are some pictures we took at SingFest!

No comments: