Monday, January 12, 2009

Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Today, after school, I went over to Jude's place. (: We prepared sandwiches and tea and coffee and stuff to go to the beach! (: It's been so long since I last went to Punggol End. (: Jude's mum and Benny came along too! (: We called a cab to get there. Benny was so excited he couldn't stop barking! So bloody cute lah that dog.... It was sooo windy when we got there. Such nice weather. Benny just love going into the water and having fun. Jude and I lay on the mat and tried to grab the sky like fools. HAHA! It was actually quite fun. Jude's mum has this chair, which is THE MOST VELVETY, COMFY BEACH CHAIR EVER!!! I swear... It's the life....  After that,  Jude's dad came to pick us up, back to their place. We bathed Benny because he was all sandy! Yea. After that it was to the hair dressers for Jude and I. (: I swear... I look very Chinese now... I did bangs... Jude cut his hair shorter. Yep. 

The Beach.

The Haircut...

Music: Bro Beat. by MY Brother. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOEMYGAWD!BANGS!!!!
HAHHAHA
HEEEEEEY FUN TIMES AT THE BEACH EH?
(:

Anonymous said...

hey where did you get those shades..im in love with them but cant get them anywhere at all...where you buy????tell mee pleaseeee..
love fina...