Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you guys had your fill of chocolate easter eggs and bunnies! (: Anyways today was really fun! (: I went over to Jude's place last night to do up my very own CACTI GARDEN!!! They all have names! (: Lucy, Leo, Neo, Maggie, Megan, Maddie, Sunshine, Tyson, Billie, Susan and Spike. (: I haven't thought of a name for my two succulents yet though... Jude re-potted his herbs too! (: The Chilli Padis are growing very very well! We spent a total of about 3 hours re-potting all our plants in the kitchen... Legs all became numb! After that, we did some easter decos. (:

Today, we ate at Boon Tong Kee! (: Like really until damn full-up... After that, Jude, Jimmy, Sharon, Jude and Sharon's parents and I went to Pasir Ris Park to play. Wanted to catch a movie but we missed the last show... THE PLAYGROUND WAS REALLY REALLY FUN! (: We were really like kids, climbing up and down the space walk and stuff. The DISH was really fun! But it started spinning too fast. The slide.... I kinda got stuck... It just shows that I've gotta lose A LOT of weight. PRONTO. Nevertheless, it was an awesome day and I really enjoyed my Easter. (:
I'd give up forever to touch you,
'Cos I know you'd feel me some how.
You're the closet to heaven than I'll ever be
and I don't want to go home right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE. WASAAAAAAAAAAAAP?
YOU GOT INTO NAFA!
OMGZXZXZXZXZXZX!
HARDCOREAWESOMETASTIC ((:
have fun yeah? :D