Saturday, August 26, 2006

SAYSAYSAY!!!! LOL. I woke up on HIGH!!! Anyway, stayed up till 12MN yesterday just to wish JUDE a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOL. Nothing much happen yesterday 'cept that i found out that I was backstabbed. I was stabbed by INVISIBLE KNIFES and I didn't even know it. Talk about thick skin. lol. My dad gave me this poem cut out from the new paper this morning. It was written by Mother Teresa.

People are often unreasonable,
Illogical and self-centred;
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind,
People may accuse you
of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful,
You will win some false friends
and
some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank,
People may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building,
Someone could destroy
overnight;
Build anyway.
If you find serenity and
happines,
They may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today,
People will often forget
tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you
have,
And it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've
got ayway
You see, in the final analysis,
It is between you and God;
It is never between you and
them anyway.
Mother Teresa
I don't need one more war,Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway.

No comments: