Wednesday, October 25, 2006

School passed fast today. Stayed in the hall for like the whole day. Fell asleep many times. Legs got really numb. Pins and needles started. Hahah. After school, went out with DAWNEY! lol. Poly first then to VIVO CITY! At last. lol. It's HUGE THERE! We had to like refer to a MAP! lol. CANDY EMPIRE WAS BIG, but EMPTY! What the hell right. Got some JELLY BEANS! They're like really good! haha. Ate at FOOD REPUBLIC! THAT PLACE IS JUST GORGEOUS! It's like old singapore kinda theme. Really well done! HAHA. We just found a new hang out! The SKY PARK THINGY THERE! lol. I'm bored. Just now I had a flood of memories about Jude. Kinda got me all emo and weird but I kinda made myself feel better by calling him an Asshole. I don't mean it and I feel bad for doing that. yep.

I'M READY TO TAKE THAT BIG STEP START TEARING UP THE LAYERS I PUT UP OR IS IT TO LATE TO BE.

No comments: