Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THE FINALS ARE INCHING NEARER EVERYDAY!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
My voice is still not recovered yet!!!
I sound like I've got a toad stuck in my throat man!
It's not that bad anymore though...
I still can sing!
But at a deeper tone.
HAHAHA! Like Pei Ying!
Well the good thing about my sore throat is that It's easier for me to do SCREAMO!!!!
YIPPEEE!!!!
HAHAHA! Screamo is life!
My Screamo Hero is none other than... SPENCER CHAMBERLAIN!!!!
You know? That long hair dude from Underoath?
Okay... more than halve the band have long hair..
HAHA!
He ROCKS AT SCREAMO-ING!!!!
I strive to be like him.
One difficulty though...
Everytime I try to do the low kind of screamo, I would end up with a sore throat!
Gosh I wonder to myself how these people do it on a daily basis man!
AAAAAHHHH!!!
I need a Screamo Shi Fu. HAHA!
Then I would be a Screamo Tu Di! HAHA
Not bad arh... My chinese...

No comments: