Sunday, March 11, 2007

Kat's party yesterday was AWESOME!
HAHA! We threw her into the pool!
HAHA. Her dad made a deal with us that if we succeed in throwing Kat's mum into the pool, he'll give us 5 bucks each.
HAHA. Unfortunately, we failed in doing so and faced the "wrath" of being thrown into the pool by him!
Cathy was literally pick up and thrown into the pool man!
She's the first one in.
Then it was me.
HAHAHA. It was the second time in the day that I got pushed in!
I got pushed into the wadding pool by Fel before being pushed in by Kat's dad.
I was freakin' wearing white!
WHITE!
My skin and bra below the shirt could be seen la!!!! HAHA.
Anyway, I stayed in the pool while Nad went to get a towel for me to hide under.
Just as I got out of the pool, Kat's dad was coming towards Nad!
HAHA! I just made things easier for her dad by pushing Nad in!
Well, hope there's no hard feelings yea?
We went into the pool for a swim after that though.
Luckily I brought extra clothes. HAHAH.

No comments: