Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HEY GUYS! Haven't updated my blog for a few days because I didn't know the password to my bro's laptop so yea and I just came back this morning from camping with the guys. THE GUYS: Andrew, Jeremy and Judey Boy! Yea. We camped out by the sea at Pasir Ris Park. It was really really hot when we got there at about 1 in the afternoon, but at night, it was freaking cold dude.... I got sun-burned.... The best part is, I didn't bathed until this morning. I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE KAE. AND I DIDN'T STINK. Yea. We just chilled out the whole time there. I saved many sea slugs! They were all stranded on the shore because the tide went down. So I went picking them up one by one and throwing them back into the sea. I might have been a total waste of time in the point of view of others, but to me, I'm making a difference in that little slug's life. It's not a huge difference that would save the world. A little difference is still a difference. Yea. Anyways, Andrew and Jeremy went back home at dunno what time to bathe. So that leaves you with one other person besides me that didn't so ya. HAHA! Yea. So it was Judey and me left at camp. Stuff happened. Would elaborate if you ask me but I think I'm just gonna leave it at that right now. HAHA! It's not bad stuff la. I loved it a lot actually. Now I sound like a sick idiot.

JACK JOHNSON.

Yea. Jack Johnson. You'll never know what the hell I'm talking about unless you were there. Yep.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.

You'll never know what the hell I'm talking about unless you were there. Yea.

Yea. Just think what you want la. HAHA! Have fun with it too. And when Andrew and Jeremy came back, we had to pretend like nothing happened. Yep. (: We ate dinner. Chilled out for the rest of the night. Andrew was telling us ghost stories.... I'm scared of ghosts so yea. At first when we were chilling out and stuff, I was really scared that there might be ghosts around and stuff, but later on, I was too tired to give two shits. HAHA! Slept for a while at around 3 something I think because I was getting a headache. Yea. When I woke up, Jeremy was like in pain 'coz he stepped on a mosquito coil, bare-footed and got burned in his toe. Yea. He was okay once he got to play Andrew's PSP. BOYS..... AND HE WAS SO NOISY PLAYING FIFA 08 LA! Yea. Jude was really tired so he went into the tent and slept till morning. I waited for the sunrise. YEP. It wasn't mind-blowing but it was still really really pretty. Watched the sunrise and packed up at teh same time. Loaded everything into Andrew's car and left for our soft comfy beds at home, waiting for us to plop on and sleep. Yea. I bathed and everything and went to sleep at about 8 am and I only woke up at 6. HAHAH! YEA! The sleep was good. I can still sleep some more. (: That's all folks. Lazy to type la.... I'm gonna go sleep somemore now. (:

Music: Better Together by Jack Johnson.


No comments: