Sunday, March 30, 2008

I JUST GOT A NEW MacBook!!!! HOLY CRAP! It's the prettiest thing I have in my room man.... It so white it's glowing! YEP! THANK YOU DADDY FOR GETTING THIS FOR ME FIRST although I'll have to pay you back bit by bit..... YEP. 

Jude is still sleeping. So much for "Let's meet up tomorrow!" Yep. It takes forever to get him up so I give up and I'm gonna enjoy this Mac instead. 

Yesterday was Awards Ceremony. YEP. I went to see Centre Stage's performance of a Mid Summer's Night Dream. It was really funny! YEP. SSM= Short Sexy Messages. HAHAHA!!! DDG=Drop Dead Gorgeous. HAHA! Hilarious I tell you. They did a brilliant job of it man! Can't wait to see more on my school's 70th anniversary man! Anyways, when I went back to school, I realized that there were graffiti on the basketball court and the netball court. It was kinda pretty with colours and school values and stuff. Then I found out the real meaning why there were graffiti on the basketball court and the netball court. It was because some idiot went to vandalize the floor with spray paint, spelling out really rude remarks about the present Principal of the school, Mrs Crossley. Yep. I don't understand why they have to do this to the school when the it's the person that they don't like. Seriously, go scratch her car or something. The school is like a second home to a lot of people and venting your hate on this property isn't fair to everyone else. Yep. You can hate Crossley all you want but seriously, why vandalize the school? Peiying was there. I shan't elaborate more 'cause she's an ass. Okay. Will update more once I kick my brother's butt.  

No comments: