Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blackbird.

My first birthday without my brother. It's weird and empty. At least I know he's coming home soon. Well it's just a birthday. My family did nothing much to celebrated it. My grandma cooked birthday mee. My mum cooked fried rice. Yea. They were delicious though they sound plain. Yep.

I can't believe I'm 17 already. Man, that's damn fast.

The day before yesterday, Jessheel, Hui Ting, Daphne, Michelle, Simon, Chris, Nik and I went to smoke ShiSha at Haji Lane. Yep. At first I thought it was just like an outting. BUUUTTTTT!!!! THEY HAD A CAKE FOR ME! AWWW SHUCKS! They are soooo sweet! (: Thanks guys!

And yesterday I met Jude and Jeremy for dinner. I thought it would probably be some ordinary dinner at Swensens. BUTTTTT!!!!!! Jude secretly ordered a firehouse ice-cream thingy for my birthday. AWWW SHUCKS! Yea! HAHAHA! SO SCHWEET! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

And before I went to meet Jude and Jeremy, I was at Vivo City with Kristal, Nicole, Sean and Edwin! We went to Earle's Swensens. Yep. They paid for my meal and made this really really nice card. AND THE CHOCS WERE DELICIOUS! Yea. We had the firehouse thing too! (: And we went to PageOne. And I FINALLY FOUND UMBRELLA ACADEMY! Yea! After that we went to Pet Safari! Edwin and Sean each bought 2 hamsters each. They are ADORABLE! I miss Jack Black. Yea. Sean bought them for a certain someone. *AHEM* This girl with a name starting with the letter G. HAHAHAH! Yea! Thanks guys for the wonderful day! HEARTS!

Music: Frequently Baby by Melee.

No comments: