Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well I've got a confession.

Hey hey people. Haven't been updating my blog, so here's what happened for the past few days.
Jude and I went camping for 2 days and 2 nights at East Coast Park. (: And it kinda rained on both days. It was fun hiding out in the tent which was extremely hot in the day time. It
wasn't so bad when it was raining. There was a small water spurt off the coast during the rain. COOLNESS RIGHT? If you look closely in the picture below you'll see a very fain water spurt. Yep!
Anyways, for the whole time we were there, we ate CHICKEN WINGS and SAUSAGES!!! HAHAHA! (: Really awesome... And for the first time, I went tanning. AND I GOT FREAKING SUNBURNT!Today, we caught up with JIMMY! Went to Punggol End and chilled out and stuff...
When the sun went down, we headed down to Compass Point for dinner and to finish up Jude's project. Stopped by Timezone to play a few games. Hung out at Starbucks and stuff. Jeremy got cold and we decided to leave for home. (: Jeremy and Jude were playing the "Last Touch" game. After Jeremy got onto the bus, Jude and I walked back to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". HAHAHA! When we got back to my place, we just hung out under the block for a while and Jude started singing to "When I Grow Up" and acting all gay... HAHAH!

Midnight walking all around my block,
at midnight wishing that you were just lost.
Wishing I was somewhere lost with you,
instead of lost without you, Baby Bleu.






4 comments:

Peiying said...

i like the first photo!!!

very romantic : D

AutopsyAlien said...

HAHA! THANKS PEA!!!

Jacintha said...

Sounds like fun! Btw, Jude got his shirt from Typetees!! :P

AutopsyAlien said...

HAHA! Yea! I got it for him. (: