Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pinkey Rainey.

Hello world! I would love to introduce you to my Pink Bike, Rainey!

Well it's pretty pink eh? It looks nothing like when my brother and I first found it all abandoned by the drain man. Thanks to Jude, this baby's looking like a solar flare! Hours of scrubbing and sanding and washing and spraying. And of course 70 bucks of my measly salary to pay for new tubes, new tires, new front brakes (the back one had worthless metal piece missing), and new bolts and nuts. All that really paid off.

It's named Rainey. After Jude's 3rd name ( 1st:Jude, 2nd:Brian, 3rd:Rainey) because without him, this bike would have still been scrap metal. (and I would still have to walk to his place and back.)

We still have a little bit more to do, but it's looking AWESOME so far! (:

You've got this silly way
of keeping me on the edge of my seat
But you're only counting the clock against the train
And I'm miserable
And you're just getting started.

No comments: