Friday, July 21, 2006

HEHEHEHE... Tuition just ENDED!!! Learnt a WHOLE LOTTA STUFF MAN!!! Mainly because I don't listen during MATH... LOL... I guess I understand the numbers now... Anyway... I MISSED TODAY'S EPISODE OF SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!! You people with cable might just think it's only ONE episode and it'll replay anyway... Well.. You guys are SOOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE CABLE!!! I AM DEPRIVE OF CABLE TV!!! When I see people talking about HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, I feel sad.... Coz I don't get to watch it... Sounds really nice to watch... They have a WHOLE LOTTA variety to choose from and I only have Channel 5, 8, U, News Asia, Central, TV1, Suria..... What the hell.... No NICK... No CN... No MTV... No DISNEY... No STAR WORLD... No nothing.... SO... Whenever I go over to my Aunt's house, I'd GLUE my fingers to the remote controller and my EYES fixed at the TV set and no where else... Sounds sooo DESPERATE... to watch some good TV... Lol... Well at least I have the internet!!! (:

No comments: