Sunday, July 04, 2010

Freddie Loves Effy. ♥

I can't help but to hurt, like you can't help but to love. How long more can I withstand this pain? Only time will tell and I sure hope long enough for you to come back to me. I know exactly how it feels when you love someone, but they don't love you back the same way you love them. What can we do? We just have to deal with it, and make the best out of the situation. If it doesn't work out, move on. I know it's easier said than done. If it takes for me to let you go for you to catch your dreams, the pleasure would me mine, to step aside for you to be truly happy with the one you truly love. It'll be the hardest thing I'll have to do, and trust me, I would hate to ever be in that situation, and I do pray to the Lord I'd never have to do that. I am selfish and I want you all to myself, but neither do I want you to suffocate and be unhappy.

This is what I truly feel and I can't hide it no more. I am still only human, just like you are, and we do go through a lot of the same things, more than you'll ever know. 

I don't blame you, for being you.

No comments: