Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boo Radley's AARRRGGGHHHH!!

Hey guys! This morning, I went over to Vanessa's place to do a recording of Say It Again again for Clickies Music on YouTube. Yep. It went well. Then, Andrew tells me that today is the day of To Kill A Mocking Bird and that they kinda have an extra ticket because Anna couldn't make it soooo..... I WENT!!! I've heard so much about the novel and yet I have not read it. I should man! Anyways, The Boo Radley actor was really cute! Yea. After the play we had subway and walked around a bit. I need to get some Formal wear for presentations in school and some girlie clothes.

I CAN BE GIRLIE!
WAIT AND SEE.

Here are the pictures from today. (:
I can never take a proper picture can I? HAHAHA! It's more fun to squirm in pictures anyways.

Music: Shake It by Metro Station.

No comments: