Sunday, August 10, 2008

For Better Fucking Endings.

Today was quite a good day. I did silkscreen printing for For Better Endings. Yep! Their album launch is coming up really soon on Sept 5. Yea! Do go and check them out. They are one hell of a kick-ass band! And their shirt design is kick-ass too! We finish doing all the white shirts. The black ones aren't done because there's some problem with the white silkscreen paint. It was all curdled. It looked like Feta Cheese. Yea. Let me say this. THE WORLD IS FUCKING SMALL! AND SINGAPORE IS FUCKING TINY! Yea! Alex, the guitarist from the band was from SJC! HAHA! And Shaun is Shantini's cousin! And Damian knows David! Auji is from the Black Parade! So was David! HAHAHA! Damn cool right!

Yea. Tomorrow I've got freaking school. I wanted to skip so that I could do some recording with Andrea and co. But seems like I've got presentation sia. So I'm doing the recording after that. Yea.

Music: Save You by Simple Plan.

No comments: