Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cigarettes Suck!

I hate my brother for smoking IN THE FREAKING HOUSE! Bloody son of a mother fucker either don't understand English, or he's freaking deaf. I've told him a shitload of times to smoke outside. He's not even supposed to be smoking. He's freaking 14 not even 15 yet. Whatever, he can smoke his lungs black as long as he doesn't wake me up FUCKING EARLY IN THE MORNING WITH HIS SICKENING PUSSY CIGARETTE SMOKE!

Anyways, since I was awaken so early in the morning, I went on Hot Topic to see what's nice. And YES I WANT A FREAKING VISA OR MASTER CARD! Here's my wish list! HAHAHAHA!

#1!
Skelanimals Kit Cat Lace Up Flats.
#2!
Guitar Hero Air Guitar Rocker Belt Buckle.#3!
Skelanimals Jack Rabbit Plush#4!
Leopard Hooded Backpack

#5!
Skelanimals Maxx Bulldog Glow-In-The-Dark Keychain
#6!
Guitar Hero Game Keychain
There's more to what I want from Hot Topic but if I stated everything, I would probably be aged 60 already. SO YEA! I think the Guitar Hero stuff are damn cool! They are so cute! And the Skelanimals!!!!

Music: Via The Rose by Meriwether.

No comments: