Thursday, October 16, 2008

ANDREW CAME BACK LAST NIGHT! (: We got him a slice of GIANT CHOCOLATE CAKE at the Airport, but we hid it from him all the way to Newton. When he was coming out after grabbing his luggage, Jeremy was holding my notebook with SONSUB scribbled on it, and I just screamed "SMILEEEEEE!!!!" and snapped a picture of him with my Fuji Instant camera. Yep. Went to Newton to eat and catch up. (: When we arrived there, people were just crowding around us, shoving their freaking menu in our faces, not giving us time to even breathe.... I hate it when people breathe down my neck when I'm making up my mind about food or clothes or something... It just makes me not wanna buy anything from them... So I just got 4 BBQ chicken wings... Didn't really wanted to make a choice... After talking and talking and talking, we decided to head home. Yep. So that was my day yesterday. (:

Music: Crank It Up by Hadouken!.

No comments: