Thursday, October 16, 2008

NO. 1 COSTUME COSTUME!


Today, Jeremy, Andrew, Jude and I went to search for COSTUMES!!! I got bits and pieces for the my outfit. Andrew got his two outfits. Jude still has to work on getting one. Jeremy got one and a half of his outfit. I still have to work on my top and my shirt for the costume. (: We went to 2 different places to search for costumes. Yea. They were both near each other in arab street so it wasn't much of a problem. After searching for costumes, we went to eat at this place called Charco's in Ang Mo Kio. I swear, you will cry eating the lamb kebab and the lamb ribs... The best part was, it was CHEAP! like 6 something for the kebab and 13 something for the ribs. WOW right? We ordered 5 dishes all together and it amounted to only $42 something! That is really cheap for really good food. Anyways, I'm gonna hit the sack now. Gotta wake up at 6 for work. (:

Music: The Words "Best Friends" Become Redefined.

No comments: