Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ich hasse Bumser wie rachel

That 21 year-old, old hag from Germany, known by the name of "Rachel" is a fucker. She goes on Fluffy's blog and starts ranting about music, which she knows nothing of. ZILCH! Seriously, which 21 year-old in the world has time to actually read a 16 year-old's blog and quarrel with her? ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S IN FUCKING GERMANY AND ANDY'S FROM RED-DOT SINGAPORE. That questions whether is she really from there. She's probably a fat-ass loser with nothing better to do while everyone's out partying and such. And she calls me a kid. Yea. I am a kid. TURNING 7 LIKE I SAID IN ANDY'S BLOG. Seriously, I doubt she's German. If she is, PROVE IT SUCKKA! I can speak a bit of German. So BRING IT ON BIATCH!

Wenn Sie dieses lesen, sind Sie entweder Deutscher oder benutzen einen Übersetzer.

Translate that for me weiblicher Hund.

Music: A-Punk by Vampire Weekend.

No comments: