Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hey hey hey. I really really really really really really really like this guy la! I don't think I want to say who yet..... Hmmm. Well some people already know but those who know please keep it to yourselves okay! Anyway, I just really feel like telling him but I'm afraid that we'll drift further after that. Even if I told him, i might just be embarrassed as I don't even know if he'll feel the same way. I don't even know if he already has someone he likes. I just have this gut feeling that I'll never find a place in his heart. Like NEVER. I dunno. Everything seemed more simpler when emotions are not concerned. I guess is in the package of puberty. We were like closer before. Now were practically kinda like strangers with little words for each other.

BOYS LIKE YOU ARE A DIME A DOZEN. (yea right....)

No comments: