Saturday, November 04, 2006

HEYHO PEOPLE. Feeling kinda woozy today. LOL. Went for VANESSA'S SHI BAI PARTY! LOL. The BBQ party slowly evolved to a DRINKING PARTY! LOL. What's more, WE'RE ALL UNDERAGE! LOL. At first we only bought 5 bottles of Q Vodka and 1 GIANT HOEGARDEN. When the party started, we finnished the drinks before you could say "HOEGARDEN!" Yep. HAHA. There wasn't much food there too because we ran out of cash buying the drinks and nonsensical stuff, etc. milk bottles, candles.... LOL. Vanessa took a bottle of Q Vodka, took a sip, finds it really good, drinks all of it. LOL. Then I opened my bottle. Takes a sip. Takes another sip. Takes a swigg. And there's non left in the bottle. LOL. we couldn't open HOEGARDEN because we didn't have a bottle opener with us. We decided to like test out the PRO way of opening the bottle. LOL. The bottle broke. LOL. Just the neck. So that's when the baby bottle comes into use. We didn't have any paper cups you see. HAHA. Vanessa decided to open another Q Vodka since there was an extra. LOL. After drinking that bottle, she was already kinda drunk. LOL. Speech slurring, seeing double, talking crap.... LOL. there was no more Vodka left for me! LOL. The other 2 bottles were for Iggy and Meng Xiong. LOL. When Iggy arrived, he finnished the vodka in a swigg. So we decided to go get more from the 7/11 at Junction 8. LOL. I can't possibly purchase alchohol right. I don't look mature enough to. LOL. SO IGGY, who looks like a 16-year-old trapped in a 21-year-old's body, had to do it. lol. We're so lucky that they didn't ask for his IC. Wheew. Bought 4 bottles of HOOCH and 1 bottle of NITE. LOL. We were actually suppose to buy a 1.5L cola and a big bottle of BARCADI. Yep. But sadly they didn't have the coke so we just had to make do. Lol. When we went back to Vanessa's place, just sat down and drank. It's nicer when it's chilled and it was chilled unlike our first batch of drinks. HAHA. YAE! I like drank 2 BOTTLES OF HOOCH. Yep. So that make 3 bottles of alchohol. Haha. That was when I started getting really really high. LOL. And woozy. LOL. I could still think straight though. LOL. But I had a bad feeling that I'm gonna get a HANGOVER. LOL. Well it wasn't very bad this morning. I even woke up earlier than usual. LOL. HOOCH IS DAMN TASTY! LOL. Oh we couldn't open NITE so I brought it home. LOL. Let's hope my folks won't find out. HAHA. I got a better idea about ending the blog kinda thing you know. Like instead of quoting from some song I shall write what song I'm listening to at the moment. LOL.

GUNS 'N' ROSES- SWEET CHILD 'O MINE

p.s. I tasted smoked salmon without cooking it further. Just straight from the pack! It was GREAT! THANK YOU MUMMY SHUYI!!!!

No comments: