Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hey PEOPLE!!! I know I haven't been updating my blog on time. lol. Now it sounds like a school assignment. Anyway, just a brief of the happenings. WORK. I'm getting SO TIRED of work. I don't wanna work anymore. I wanna enjoy life like a 15 year-old girl should. You know, do stuff like shopping and just sipping coffee in Starbucks while exchanging the latest gossips... Stuff like that.
CAMP! IAG 1 WAS A BLAST! YEEEEHAAAAA! It was definitely better than work although it was more tiring becaus that is something I LOVE to do. HOLY DEVILS NUMBER ONE!!! LOL. I mean literally they are number one. LOL. Oh ya they are my group! I'm so proud of them! Continue doing your best ya! I made so many new friends and good friends during the camp. Friends that I've never met before and friends that i wasn't so close to before have now become a part of me. Without them a chunk of me would be gone. Lol. Now imagine if for example, Kenneth is not my friend, my nose would be gone! Haha. Anyway, when the camp ended it was quite a sad thing for me as I myself am not sure if I would be able to coach anymore camps before my 'O's. Yep.

Now that was quite old news. Haha. Here comes the new news! HAHA. Okay that was damn lame. HAHA. Anyway, I like this guy but I don't think I would have a place in his heart. I bet he already likes someone else. Or maybe not. But in cases like this, I have low self-esteem. LOL. HAHA. Whatever la. Let's just see what happens in time. Well. It's all part and parcel of life. And puberty. HAHA. Okay. I just ran out of time. Gotta go for drama! BYE

IF WE'RE TRYING, YEAH WE'RE BREAKING FREE.

No comments: