Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pierce? No Pierce?

Hey hey! Went over to Fluffy's place today to record some videos. Yep. It was fun. (: Miss hanging out with those peeps la...

Anyways, I wanna get a hip surface piercing. Yea. Like seriously. But I'm a sucker for pain and apparently hip surface piercings hurt like fuck. And the piercing might get rejected and leave a horrible scar. But if it heals properly and stuff, it's gonna be so beautiful!!! Yea. Damn... To pierce or not to pierce? That is the question.
I'm getting my braces off on the 29th this month. I wanted to get snake bites once I got them off, but... I don't really feel like it anymore. But at the same time I want them. Hiya. I gotta make up my mind.

I should just get them right?

You know what I should do? I should go to some piercing place and bombard them with whatever questions I have about piercings and stuff. Then I will know more about it and the pros and cons and stuff. Yea. I shall do that.

Music: A Little Piece Of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold.

No comments: