Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm beginning to love my job. It tires the fuck out of me but dude, it's way fun. Call me mad but the worse way to torture me is to leave me with nothing to do. I hate feeling bored. Bored= Lonely. Lonely= Alone. Alone= Loser. You know what I mean.... HAHAHAHAHA! Yea. Made a whole lotta Frapps today. I love making Frapps.

Well after I ended work, went to Compass Point to meet Jude, Clara and Devin. (: Someone was extremely happy and giggly today. Devin just kept laughing and laughing and laughing. He's happy because his birthday is gonna be here soon! He's like the most adorable boy I've ever met. (:

I've got work at 3 tomorrow, and I didn't really got much rest today either. So I shall go chill out and watch Project Runway.

Music: True Colours by Cyndi Lauper.

No comments: