Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yesterday was really nice. (: Jude and I went out to town to hang out. Just the two of us. (: We went to Plaza Singapura first. Walked around. Went into Spotlight to source for fabrics to make our Halloween costumes. Jude's still deciding between being Woody from Toys Stories or Cousin Itt from Addams Family. I wanna be Wednesday Addams. (: The fabric is a little hard to find though. I'm not giving up! Anyways, I got myself a pair of knitting needles and two balls of yarn. Just felt like knitting again. My old needles went missing ages ago. This time I'm gonna actually finish knitting something. Maybe a scarf or a beanie. (: After that, we walked to Somerset. It's been so long since we walked in the City together. HAHA! Yea. Went to get the 9.25pm tickets for Mamma Mia. Went to have dinner at Pasta Mania. Walked around Orchad after that. Went to Far East Plaza to find for hair extensions for the Cousin Itt costume. ANd we realise that if we're really gonna use hair extensions for the costume, the total cost will amount up to over 500 bucks. Yea. Still finding for other alternatives.

I need to go to work now so i'll update more when i get back or something. Ciaos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hair extensions for Halloween costume is really an amazing and unique idea. Hope to see your costume photos very soon.