Thursday, September 11, 2008


I'm really moody now. I have no idea why I'm hurting so much but yea, it's the harsh truth. I guess I'm PMS-ing. I can't express my feelings right. There's just no words to how I'm feeling. All I know that I'm feeling sore. I'm feeling hurt. I just feel like crying my heart out now.

No one knows who I truly am,
no one seems to care.
when ever I need a shoulder to cry on,
no one's ever there.

No one knows of the pain I hold inside,
its much too deep.
never being able to express myself,
all I can do is weep.

No one knows what it feels like
to truly be me.
always hiding, and never free.

No one knows,
is that all I can ever say?
I'm tired of this and don't want
to keep living this way.

Maybe one day I'll have the strength
to let my true feelings show.
but until now I'll just keep saying,
"No one knows"

Music: You Don't Love Me by The Kooks.

No comments: