Sunday, September 14, 2008





Last night, Jude came over to my place before we went over to Punggol End to play with fire, light lanterns and eat mooncake. Jacintha, my brother's friend (or girlfriend-to-be) came along too. So did my brother. Jeremy met us at Punggol End. We played with fire. HAHAHA! Burned all the sparkler boxes and stuff. Flood the whole grass patch with wax. Yea. It was really relaxing and stuff. Then Jac had to go back home. So we took 82 back to our place, Jac hoped onto a cab and we went up to my place to hang out. HAHAHA! For the first time ever, Jude and Jeremy are hanging out at my place, WITH MY PARENTS' CONSENT! HAHA! Yea. We ordered Macs. Ate. Then it was into my room it was. Jeremy and Ricky were gambling. HAHAHA! Jeremy lost 10 bucks to Ricky. Jude and I were on the top bunk, just chilling out. (*AHEM*) And soon, it was like 4am! my parents were gonna wake up and they would be really supprised to see Jude and Jeremy still here so they left. I wished they could stay longer though. I wished the night would never end. Well, tonight we're gonna go play some more!!!!

Music: Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade.

No comments: