Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Don't Talk, You Won't Know, I Won't Know.

Just came back from Devin's 5th birthday party. I didn't really have to leave but I was pretty tired out. I've got a bar test tomorrow too. And I didn't really feel too good. Yea.

And now I'm just sitting in my bathtub. Seriously. Why? I need to feel safe. I haven't felt safe for a really long time. I haven't felt warm in a really long time. I feel that the bathtub is the safest place. Free from judgements. Free from staring eyes. Free from hurt. You could just be yourself. Cry if you needed to, and nobody is gonna be there to point and whisper. Nobody's gonna care, because nobody knows. And that is the safest.

Recently I've been feeling down. I happy at work and everything. After all that, I just go back to feeling down. I feel neglected. I try to get noticed, but I don't wanna try too hard. I just miss the times I get to be myself in public and just be free. I hate being restrained.

The bathtub is the safest place.

I am fucking weird. Stay the fuck away from me.

No comments: