Thursday, February 28, 2008

ANDREW'S BACK!!!
YAEEEEEEEEEE!!!
WE CAN GO TO THE ZOO NOW!!!
AND INCUBUS!!!
THIS IS SO HAPPENING!!!
THIS IS SO MUCH FOR MY LITLE HEART TO TAKE!!!

Haha! I went to pick Andrew up from Changi Airport just now with the boys and Clara. Before we went to the airport, we were cleaning Andrew's babay, his car. HAHA! Everyone else was cleaning and I was looking after Devin. (: He's the cutest little boy la.... I was like his personal theme park ride because I twirled him around and he kept asking for more. HAHA! When we were ready to go, I was deadbeat, but not dead yet. After picking Andrew up, we drove to East Coast in hope of STINGRAY and SATAY and all that jazz, but we were disappointed. THE SHOPS WERE CLOSED! Yea. So we grabbed some drinks from Macs and went to Hougang to eat instead. On the way to Hougang, Devin fell asleep. He looked so quiet and peaceful when he sleeps. SO CUTE! Everyone but Jeremy and I got Mee Pok. I got a plate of chicken cutlet and Jeremy got some chicken wings. Devin continued to sleep, while we talked and ate. Jude looked so cute carrying Devin on the car. He looked so caring. HAHA! Anyway, he wore his specs today instead of his contact lenses. On the way back, Jeremy kinda fell asleep too. So we had to sleepy heads in the car. At the Petrol Kiosk, Jude was explaining how we know when to stop pumping petrol into the car, because I asked. Clara and I was totally lost. I don't get it. I guess it's a GUY thing. Yea. The day ended (more like night) and my parents TRUST ME! Because I told them I was going to pick a friend up from the Airport and they just allowed me. And I told them I'd be home late and they didn't call! :D YAE! THANKS FOR THE NIGHT PEEPS! MUUUAAACCCKKKS!


Music: The Tide by The Spill Canvas.



No comments: