Saturday, February 16, 2008

Übers Ende Der Welt

Hey. I went over to Jude's place today. I think that is my most stupidest move in my entire life. It was just so desperate and dumb. I guess Jeremy was right. I'm a DPOS. Dumb Piece of Shit. Yea. So I went there without telling him first. I didn't stay long. I passed him the cookies I made him for Valentines' Day and said "I have to go... " Yea. He asked me where was I going to and I said "Nowhere." At that moment I just really wanna go, because I felt my tears burning my eyes again. I slipped on my shoes really quick and left not turning back. I just broke down in the lift, I couldn't stop myself. I sat down at the marble tables and chairs at the void deck for a while to take tissue paper out of my bag. Then I stood by the road like a fool, waiting for a cab. I felt so desperate, so stupid. Finally, a cab came. I got in and got to Punggol End. I just needed some place to be alone. Anyway Jude called me from his mum's phone when I got into the cab.We talked a little. Yea. I was kinda bawling my eyes out so I didn't really wanna talk but I wanted to too. Yea. I guess Punggol End helped a lot. I swear, I'm such a fucking baby, crying like that. Yea. Anyways when I was at Punggol End I saw something I wrote on the big parpet thingy 4 years ago on Valentines' Day.I wrote that when I was in Secondary 1. I still remember who I went there with. I went thee with Shi Hua and Cristabelle. Yea. I remember eating Chay Kway Teow we "Da Pao-ed" from school. HAHA! It was flying everywhere. So I've been going to Punggol End for 4 years already. Hmmm... The memories I have with that place.

Waiting for the bus takes forever.
When I went home, I just slept. I was so tired of crying and stuff. Yea. I sound so weak, crying and everything. I had a very weird dream. I dreamt that when I got into the cab Jude came in and said "I'm sorry baby." Yea. I don't remember a lot of the dream but yea. Then we kinda ended up at Mustafa. I think... It looked like Mustafa. Then I dunno what happend. When we were about to go back, Beatrice Png appeared and asked for us to "tong-pang" her back to Sengkang. Yea. I was being nice so I said well okay. We got in the cab and she suddenly cling herself around Jude's arm. Then I said "Hey! Jude's MY boyfriend! So keep your hands off or we're not giving you a lift back. Yea. Then she let go. Then my mum woke me for dinner.

Music: Spring Nicht durch Tokio Hotel ( Translation: Don't Jump by Tokio Hotel.)

No comments: