Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today, I went to get my hair cut. Yea. It's supposed to look like Bill Kaulitz from the band Tokio Hotel... Now it's too short. Yea. So I'm waiting for it to grow a little longer. The idea's there though. All I need now is a lot of hairspray... HAHA! To make my hair defy gravity like BILL!!!
That is bill below... He is so hot.

Yea. My hair looks like this now without styling....
It's way too short to look like Bill's hair... I haven't try making it defy gravity yet. When I succeed, I'll let you know.

Right now... I feel like I've seen myself somewhere before.... I wonder where....

Don't you think I look like freakin' Twohill now?!?!

Anyways, I baked cookies for VALENTINES' DAY!!! It's so gay... but it's fun! HAHA! I made my own icing!!! (:
Okay... It's so gay...........

I think the first thing I'm gonna do when I wake up tomorrow is to style my hair proper. Yea. Like Bill Kaulitz. But the shorter version. Well, at least I won't look like Twohill.

Music: The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls.

No comments: