Monday, February 18, 2008

I just came back from the dentist's. The whole changing of wire was fucking tormenting. Other than that, it was okay, I guess. The first time she tried to squeeze the wire into the last bracket, it got stuck and she couldn't pull it back out. The pushing in of the wire was already damn painful and she HAD to get the freaking wire stuck. Then she tried to pull out the wire. That hurts even more! She had to cut the wire in the end... Why couldn't she thought of that earlier?! Yea. Anyway, my braces are now PURPLE! HAHA! RAGING QUEEN!
Anyways, on the way back from the dentist's, a group of dude came into the train and sat next to me. The dude who sat right next to me has really cool pants. It was like skinny jeans but one side was red and the other side was black. Like half half la...
Cool right! Not the drawing but the whole idea of a half, half coloured pants. Yea.. HAHA!

Music: Hilf Mir Fliegen by Tokio Hotel

No comments: