Friday, May 02, 2008

Back To The Street Where We Began.

I just came back from Jude's place. Yea. Was there with Andrew too... Anyways, today was TGIF day., Thank God I'm Female and Thank God It's Friday Day... So all the girls from my class was supposed to wear a dress or a skirt, but unfortunately, some of the girls didn't wear a skirt or a dress. Yea. I WORE A FREAKING DRESS LA!!! I swear I will never want to do that again. Well at least not to school. HAHA! I have no idea what possessed me to do that man... Anyways, it's the 2nd of May. Today marks the 8 months since we got back together. Yea. It's the longest we've been together man... HAHA! Anyways, he kinda didn't know how many months it was and he was like guessing. I guess I have a very strong emotional memory. Girls are known for having really strong emotional memory. They'll remember every emotional thing that happens in their life. The memory is so great that they can remember where, when, who, what and what the person wore. Yea. I guess it isn't too important. It's only 8 months. Why only celebrate once a month or once a year when you can make an effort to spend every waking moment with the one you love. Yea. But it is nice to do something special on special dates. Yea. 

HAPPY 8th MONTHESARY JUDEY BOY!!!! 
I LOVE YOU! UNCONDITIONALLY. 

Music: Landing Feet First by Bayside. 

No comments: