Monday, May 26, 2008



Hey fellow Lillie World vistors.... HAHA! Doubt there'll be a lot but Lillie World is just a place for me to voice out my voice. Make sense?? Whatever la. HAHA! Today is To Write Love On "Your" Arms day 2. Yep. Huiting joined me too! (: HAHA! I should get more people to do that man. The we can put our arms in together and take a WICKED photo with my toy camera!!! Yea.

Anyhos.... I just came back from Compass Point. Had dinner and copied notes with Jude. He was going on about cars. I really don't know much about cars. I'd LOVE a Mini Cooper though. Yep. Jeremy joined us shortly. Yep. Walked around for a bit. I SAW MY AP MAG IN THE STANDS AT POPULAR!!! I haven't got my June issue yet la! Usually I'll get it like fucking early. I've been really busy so it kinda slipped my mind. GUESS WHO'S ON THE COVER?! COBRA STARSHIP!!!!!! MY GABBBBBBEEEEYYYY!!!! MWAHHAHAHA!

Anyways, school was just school. Had a CSA test today on Excel. I achieved 10 marks out of 15 marks. Not to shaby if I had to say so myself. *pats my own back*. Darren was being a dickhead as usual. He insulted Huiting (or should I say Paige) so I, being such a friend I am called him a self-wanker. And he said "What's that?" BWAAAHAHAHAHAH! Is he even a freaking dude? Horse-rider. Is there even such a word? It's called a Jocky, dick.

Music: Dismentle, Repair by Anberlin.

No comments: