Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Don't Wanna Be Anything Other Than What I've Been Trying To Be Lately.



Okay. It TWLO"Y"A Day 4. Yep. I look really sleepy in that picture. Anyways, my marker ran out of ink so I scratched LOVE onto my arm with a pen. Yep. Was studying with Jessheel just now under my void deck. Just like a Mat. HAHA! I brought a bag to put all my study stuff in and guess what I found in my bag. My brother's underwear and socks. WTF! I have no idea how long it has been in my bag man... It's so disgusting!!! Jessheel started laughing her silent laughter and occasionally adding in a few really loud draw-backs. HAHA! YEA. Now I get Accounting. It quite simple actually. Econs... I made a MINDMAP!!!! Yea. It's still a little confusing but it's clearer now. Anyways, I'm gonna go watch my ONE TREE HILL now, so yea.

Music: Holding Out For A Hero by Emery.

No comments: