Saturday, May 31, 2008



Hey guys. Just came back from Jude's place. Yea. Jude's mum made a HUGE pot of mutton curry man! I swear the curry was ACE! Yea. Then we just chilled. Andrew and Jeremy was there too!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BUSINESS TO START!!!! Yea.

Anyways today is the last day of TWLO"Y"A. Yep. It's day 7 already... SO fast...... I wish i could do it longer. Actually I could! HAHAA! Yea.

Today was damn tiring. Went to town with Jessheel to meet my friend for The Click 5 tickets! Yea. It's so sad that Fitz can't come due to her basketball tournament. Things like this make me wanna say BAAAAAASSSSKEEET! ball........ Yea. HAHAHA! I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!!! I'M GONNA SEE THE CLICK 5 AND THE BEST PART IS, TO SEE THEM WITH JUDEY!!!!! He doesn't look too excited though. Probably because he's sick. HAHA! Okay. Back to what I wanted to say... After I got my tickets, when we were leaving Far East Plaza, it starting POURING! I SWEAR! Luckily I got umbrella. Ella. Ella. Eh. Eh. HAHAHA! Yea. So SHEEEEEL and I had to share the tiny umbrella. In the end, both of us were drenched by the time we got to Heeren. Yea. We shopped for a while and stuff. After that, we decided to take the bus home. HAHAHA! WRONG MOVE!

Why? You'll find out. Read on.

We were thinking to take bus 36 all the way to the airport, then change to bus 27. Yep. But when we got to Marine Parade, we saw a 43 bus behind us. And 43 goes to Punggol. So we decided to alight and get on 43. HAHAAA! We were happily thinking that "Hey we're the only ones in the bus... HAHA!" And we landed up at Upper East Coast Bus Interchange. AHAHHAA! So we walked out of the interchange and took bus 10 and changed to 27. It took us like dunno how many hours to get back to Sengkang la!!!

Yea. I just can't wait for TOMORROW!!!! I get to spend time with my baby while doing something I like! (:

Music: Poison Girl by HIM.

No comments: