Saturday, May 31, 2008

We Used To Be Friends, A Long Time Ago.

Well guess what? I'm still awake. Waiting for a certain boy to reply me on msn. Watching One Tree Hill to help me pass time. My eyelids are heavy and they're about to just clamp together and hide my eyeballs for at least three days. One Tree Hill's really addictive. I got Jessheel addicted to it too! HAHA! I wished she watched it faster so that we could bitch about the characters and get really into it. HAHAHA!

Anyways, I just realised that I've recorded A WHOLE LOTTA VLOGS and I have yet to post them up. Yea. When I have the time, I shall post them up and you guys can laugh at how ENORMOUS my nose is. Yea. 

I swear my eyes are fucking tired, but my brain is constantly thinking of rubbish and stuff that I shouldn't think about because they make me insecure and blah blah blah. The thoughts flock my mind. I don't control them. My heart has been "thinking" a whole lot too, and it's getting tired. Really tired. Worn out. Shagged. Exhausted. Fatigue. Sick. Tuckered. Weary. Dog-tired. Dead beat. Zonked. Drained. Enervated. Get the drift of how tired I am of EVERYTHING? 

I wish I could take a breathe and escape life for a little while. Just a little while would make a HUGE diff. Yea.

I miss Jude.

I miss him.

A lot.

Don't ask why.

Because you probably feel this way about someone before.

You know what I'm talking about.

You're human.

Well unless due to some miracle,

Animals can read too.

Music: Calling All Angels by Train.

No comments: