Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Have The Hirst, Follow The Ambulance.



I just got back. Met Jude after school. We went to TM Macs for a drink. We were like sitting inside Macs, and there was this cockroach that was outside! The best part was the cockroach started to head towards this woman who was sitting outside and IT CRAWLED UP HER LEG!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Yea. So DISGUSTING! I was on the other side of the glass so i was like madly mouthing the word "cockroach!" and pointing at her feet. I bet everyone thought I was mad. Would you rather a cockroach up your ass anyways? She still didn't get what the fuck I was saying so I ran outside and said "There's a cockroach up your leg!" Yea. WTH. Well after we finished our drink, we went to walk around TM for a while. When I say a while, I mean a while. Yea. We were there for a really short time. Then we left for home. And we reached Sengkang at 2 something. It was short. I wish I could spend more time with Jude. Looks like I've got unlimited wants. We just plugged into Jude's mac and filled the silence with music. Yep. We didn't talk the whole way home. I guess we're both tired.

Anyways, today is TWLO"Y"A day 5! 2 more days only.... Yea. My "love" on my arm is really fuzzy... HAHAH!

Anyhos, we had NUTELLA and BREAD in school today!
We literally brought the WHOLE loaf of bread and the jar of Nutella and spread it on the spot to eat. HAHAHA! Yea. 

So that's about all that happened today. I'm gonna go nap since I haven't got anything to do. Yep.

Music: Goodbyes by JamisonParker.

No comments: