Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hey guys.... I'm really bored. Yep. Anyways, today I went to school for the Visual Central Photography workshop. (: I was really excited but I got there like 20 minutes late. When I got there, there were only 3 people there. I was like thinking "Okay... This is pathetic... " And I thought everyone else was late too. NO... It was only the four of us... I thought it was going to suck. But it was quite fun in the end. They gave us themes for photographs after teaching us the basics. Yep. I like my cat shot. (: 

After we ended, went down to Pasir Ris for Meng Xiong's 21st BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! HAHAHA! I can't believe that he's already 21!!!! Yea. Vanessa and I got him a BALLOON BOUQUET! Yep. I swear his nieces and nephews are freaking cute!!!! HAHAHA! They are so darn adorable!!!!!!

Yea. Now, I'm talking to Judey Boy on Skype. He's watching TV. Yea. Projected right onto his freaking blue wall. That boy can't multi-task. Whatever I say is not even going into his ear. Yea. HAHAHAHA!

Music: Blackbird by The Beatles.

No comments: