Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sneaky Sneaky In My Roomy!


















SuperKids© 3 Photos!


























Hey guys! It was last day of camp two days ago! Camp was really fun. I love my participants! (: ALL-STARZ! YAE! We got third place! (: Really good kids, they are. (: 

Anyways, Jude and Jeremy sneaked into my place today! Like just now! They just left because my mum's like gonna wake up at 4... So ya. SO COOL RIGHT?! I've never sneaked someone into my house before man! Now I know how to sneak someone in. We ordered Macs and ate. Jude saw my room. AHAHAH! I wanted to hide my head under the pillows because my room was so damn messy! Ya. He was being so gracious by saying that my room was really chilled out and cool. Yea. HAHA! Well he saw that Leonardo DiCaprio photo (don't ask.) I have on one of my shelves. HAHAHA! Yea. It was really cool. I wished that he could stay the night though. HAHA!

Music: Nine In The Afternoon by Panic At The Disco. (Without the !)

No comments: