Friday, June 27, 2008

Wishing I Would Be Somewhere Lost With You.

HEY PEOPLE! I went to watch Get Smart with my school friends today! HAHAHA! Get Smart was like HILARIOUS! HAHAHA! Yea. Anyways, after that, I went to my Secondary school's play! (: They were AWESOME!!! Man.... I miss being in drama. Yea. Jude and Jeremy went for it too! (: I hope they enjoyed it! Yep. After that, Jeremy had to leave because he was gonna give Rey a birthday party thingy. Yep. So Jude and I just walked around Compass. HAHAHA! We had Lobster Bisque for $1.10!!! HAHAHA! Because I had some $10 Compass Point Voucher. Yep. It was nice hanging out with him. (: I LOVE HIM!!!! We were like talking about how would it be like in the future, how will it be like if we got married... Yea. You know. HAHAHA!

Music: Baby Bleu by Danny Malone.

No comments: