Monday, June 30, 2008

We Weren't Born For This.

My brother just got caught smoking outside his school today.

My mum doesn't want to live because her heart breaks when she sees my brother like that.

My brother doesn't like coming home.

My dad wants to give up and leave this family because he's tired from doing his best to teach my brother well.

Seems like someone is forgotten. Someone is left in the dark. Someone is not worth living for. Someone is not worth staying together for.

That someone is me.

I've been good.

Mummy doesn't see it.

I've been good.

Daddy doesn't see it.

I do a good job.

No thumbs up of any sort.

My brother does bad.

They bribe him with a brand new PSP.


I've learnt to live for myself.

I don't care if anyone will support me,

For I have learnt to depend on me.

Music: Born For This by Paramore

No comments: