Sunday, June 29, 2008

SNAPPY SNAPPY NAPPY.

Great. My guitar B string snapped. Just when I wanna learn a new song, it had to snap. My brother must have tweaked it though. My guitar wasn't where I last left it. So I drew on my wardrobe door with my washable neon coloured marker, stating that I need new strings to remind me to get them soon. And a Capo too.

Anyways, I had fun today shopping with Michelle and Jessheel! Yea. We went to the Flea-tique Flea Market held at Singapore Arts Museum. It was a really really hot day. My shirt was soaked through with perspiration. I had almost no cash so I went to get more molah from my mummy. She was around the area so it was like really convinient. HAHAH! I bought a cap and a shirt from the flea. Jes, Michelle and I all got backpacks form Pennin! (: HAHAHA!

I'm damn tired.

Music: Don't Hate Me by Rufio.

No comments: