Monday, June 09, 2008

Picture Perfect Hearts.

Just came back from Punggol End. Went there to take pictures for Jesheel's and her friend, Rachel's portfolio. The lang lang shots were like the best la... HAHAHA! Yea. There was this part of the wall that was further into Punggol End. It had hearts on the wall. It was really nice. Yep. The sun was really really hot. It was like burning my ass! HAHAHA!

Punggol End is a really awesome place. I never want it to change. I wonder how it would be like after they revamp the whole place. I bet there's gonna be a whole lot more people. It wouldn't be as serene anymore.

I wish I could take photos for a living. I absolutely love taking pictures. I have to go back to Punggol End with my Polaroid. (:

I wish I could do this everyday so that I can escape from the noise and war at home. It's something that I can do for hours.

Thank you Jessheel for trusting my photography skills!!! HAHAA! I'm not very good yet but I'm sure I'm improving! (:

Music: Dear Prudence by The Beatles.

No comments: