Thursday, May 04, 2006

Math today. Paper 1. There's still 1 MORE PAPER OF MATH! ARHHH! BLOODY MATH! So Math paper 1 is over. Yae! It's CHINESE TOMORROW! Damn. I HATE CHINESE! Today was like damn funny! During the Math paper, I thought I wouldn't be able to finnish the paper but guess what? I FINNISHED like 30 minutes before! Haha! Oh ya! During the paper, I saw one of the teachers GIVING CLUES to one of the girls! WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT! Talk about INTEGRITY! Oh well, it's over but i'm TELLING! The next paper is like Chemistry and I don't take Chemistry. Haha. There are like 4 other girls in my class who don't do Chemistry. So Sammy and I just sat in the canteen with the girls about to take the Chem. paper and watch them panic! It's pretty amusing. I have a video of the conflict and panic happening. Hahahaha! When the "CHEM PEOPLE" went up to the gym to take their exam, Sammy, Nadia and I are left to talk about stuff. Everything under the sun. It's funny talking to them. I really wanna write more but nothing too happening happened then. Todaloo!!!

No comments: