Wednesday, May 31, 2006

HEY GUYS! I'm back from IAG 1!!! That is a camp btw. Yep! It was like the MOST SPECIAL CAMP I've like ever COACHED! I saw my participants being SO PROACTIVE and PARTICIPATIVE! That made me really ELATED! On the first day, the girls came already quite motivated, but the guys were quite quiet and shy. There were originally 5 people in our group but Eugene was sick and gotta go home. He kinda missed out the important sections of the camp. Yea. Then we were left with 2 guys and 2 girls. Yep. They became more like a team and went everywhere together, except the toilet duh. The girls were still more enthu then the guys on the 3rd day. So me and my coach, JUNMING, gave all our best to MAKE THE GUYS MORE ENTHU and on the last day, THEY WERE REALLY ENTHU!! I'm so PROUD OF THEM! The GIRLS WERE GREAT TOO!! yea. I wrote them a little something to tell them how much I appreciate them for being a part of my journey of life. They made a difference in my life. :D I just woke up now so I'm gonna have my BREAKFAST! I'm really HUNGRY! GTG BYE!!!

No comments: