Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I just came back from meeting Rubini and Fluffy! Yep. Went to eat at BK and starbucking after that. It's so nice to hang out with them man. I miss them so much! Hahaha! Yea. They were complaining about school. HANG ON GUYS! ONE MORE YEAR! Yea. They were doing some idiot tests on me. HAHA! My sex drive is 7 out of 10. I think of Jude as a Monkey. I think of myself as a Lion. I put in my full heart into a relationship. My heart is melted easily like plastic. I've got a smooth life. I've got 4 real friends in my lifetime. And I'm not a busy body. How do I know? From some test they tested me with. HAHAH! Yea. After Starbucking, went to Popular with Fluff to get her books. Thank God I'm pass the studying days for now. HAHA! After that, we headed home. I met Yew Leng near the bus stop. Then I found out she's in the same course as me!!!! HAHAHA! Then we made plans to meet up to go to school tomorrow for orientation. HAHAH! Yea. Then when I got home, I did another version of the Jude ambigram. Okay... It's not very good la but I like this one better than the one before. Yea. 

I'm not obsessed with his name or anything! I'm just practicing with his name. HAHA! Yea. I'm gonna go one practicing so TOOTLES! 

Music: We're Not Alone by Son Of Dork.

No comments: